»

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One More Day




Until my precious miracle turns one. Excuse me while I wipe the tears away. I know I'm making a huge deal out of her first birthday, but, If you were me, you would too. This little girl fills my heart with so much love and joy that it's even hard to explain in words how I feel about her. I never thought, after all of our fertility issues that I would become a mommy to an earth child. The day I found out I was pregnant with her I was so excited, but guarded as well. My whole pregnancy was filled with anxiety that any moment she was going to be ripped away from me. I am so blessed to be able to hug, kiss, hold, and tell her I love her everyday. So many families only get to dream of such desires. Take this moment to enjoy your children, give them a big hug and tell them what miracles they truly are................................have a blessed day!



This morning

No comments: