»

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I decided I wanted to share some things that I am thankful for and it just seemed to fit with Thursday, so here we go with Thankful Thursday........join me in your own blog and let everyone know what you are thankful for.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband.........even though there are days that he makes me CRAZY!

I am thankful for my beautiful daughter Veda and my Angel Nathan, they together have changed my life forever.

I am thankful for my little sis Kasara, she is an amazing Auntie for little miss V.

I am thankful for the great friendships I have found in this journey called life.

I am thankful to be in school to become the best nurse that I can be.

I am thankful that my hubby has a good job.

I am thankful for naptime..........all mommies should be thankful for this!

Lastly, I am thankful for Kleenex!..................my nose has been running nonstop for 4 days!

1 comment:

said...

Ooh, Kasara is a really cool name!