»

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another newbie for me................I will give it a shot!

I woke up with an awful cold again.............why me?

My nose is raw from blowing it but when I put lotion on it, it burns.........why me?

Our car that is paid off is STILL broken and we WILL NOT be buying a new car........why me?

It's still an hour away from nap time and I so desperately need a nap today.........why me?

I have a 3 hour class that I HAVE to go to because it's the last class before our next exam........why me?

My house was spotless yesterday.....thank you Kasara......but now looks like a train wreck........why me?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

{{{{{{Tabitha}}}}} I am so with you!! I hope you feel better really quick!!!!! and that things get better super fast!!

brandi said...

this is cute! ((HUGS))) PBS for a speedy recovery and that Cinderella will show up at your doorstep and stop by my house on her way to the ball!