»

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Long time, no blogging

Wow, once again it has been ages since I have posted. All is well in the Vaillant family. Veda just turned 20 months old today. I cannot believe how fast time has gone. I wish I could just freeze time for a while and just enjoy her more, if that is even possible. She is so precious. She is talking very well and even putting a couple words together. She has mastered most of her body parts and many animal sounds. She can count to 3 and sometimes even 5. She is working on colors and has amazed me the last two days. She seems to know pink, red, yellow, orange, and blue. She stills get them confused once in a while but she sure tries very hard.

I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and feeling great, besides the occasional heartburn. I have started to feel the baby move everyday and its a blessing. I feel a lot more relaxed with this pregnancy and I feel like I can enjoy it more. I have my big ultrasound on Thursday and will update on that later in the week.....or month!

I have begun my second year of nursing school and so far so good. Only a little over a year left and I will be an RN!!! YAY

1 comment:

Tutu said...

Good to "hear" from you! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to hear about the u/s!!
~Susan