»

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Scared. Nervous. Sad

I am having all of these emotions today. I think my pregnancy is at risk. I went into the bathroom today and there was a gush of blood and instantly this brought back the horrific memories of losing my precious Nathan. I rushed to my doppler and thankfully found the baby's heartbeat, but that isnt reassuring enough because I always found Nathans heartbeat too. It wasn't until many weeks after the bleeding started that I lost him. So here we go again on this roller coaster of uncertainty. Not that any pregnancy brings certainty until you hold your precious baby saftly in your arms, but at least when there is no bleeding you can breathe a little easier. I called my O.B and since the bleeding has ceased she is asking that I come into the office at 9am tomorrow. I will update after the appointment. Please keep us in your prayers if you have room.

1 comment:

Tutu said...

You will definitely be in my prayers. I don't know if it will help to reassure you, but I had some bleeding like you described with two of my pregnancies, both of which ended with perfect healthy babies.
~Susan