»

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I have not updated in a long time. My apologies. I am currently taking two summer classes, one which is almost over! Thank goodness! In our spare time we have been taking trips to the park, the beach, and the zoo. Veda absolutely loves the zoo. The pregnancy is going well, I am 9 weeks and 2 days. I have been very nauseous the whole time. I'm hoping that will subside in a few weeks. Our next appointment is July 17th.

Here are some pictures from our July 4th weekend. As you can see I never get a good family picture that is why we are always separate with Veda. Maybe one of these days!





She really enjoyed the glow sticks!


Downtown Toledo at the festivities!




At the zoo...she was obsessed with the egg.


Daddy and Veda looking at HUGE birds!

1 comment:

Tutu said...

Veda is a DOLL!

The fact that you are nauseated made me smile! Is that bad? I know after two losses, I treasured every nauseated moment when I was pregnant with Luke!